Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Cherie's Instant Karma!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Skunkboy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oops, bad typing...DISCOVERING was the word I was striving for... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I think Gus answered that to a degree.
    Some like Foxesfan from Foxes I suppose.
    Some like Demhold call themselves longtime fans but were only wee folk when the Runaways were actually around.
    Cherie IS; right now.
    Who knows? Perhaps we should start a new topic.
    'New fan? Where did you discover Cherie?'
    It still sounds a bit elitist to me.
    Who cares?
    'Some of them are old
    Some of them are new
    Some of them will turn up when you least expect them to'

  3. #23
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I think Gus answered that to a degree.
    Some like Foxesfan from Foxes I suppose.
    Some like Demhold call themselves longtime fans but were only wee folk when the Runaways were actually around.
    Cherie IS; right now.
    Who knows? Perhaps we should start a new topic.
    'New fan? Where did you discover Cherie?'
    It still sounds a bit elitist to me.
    Who cares?
    'Some of them are old
    Some of them are new
    Some of them will turn up when you least expect them to'

  4. #24
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sorry about that duplicate; didn't realise a second page had started as posted at same time as Skunk; thought it hadn't worked.

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Cripes! What is wrong with you people?
    Skunk, Abba, be CIVIL or you're outa here.

    Just because other fans do not rehash the past and Cherie's discography ad nauseam, does not make them less worthy or you superior. Cherie has guested on a multitude of recordings by other artists, and I'm sure not even you guys know of them all.

    And skunk, 'opinion' and 'criticism' are 2 different things. Constantly nitpicking and complaining is not 'opinion'. Get yourself a shrink and quit being nasty to everyone.

    Several of the people on this board could probably go on and on about all the trivia they know, they choose not to. It's boring. This board has been here for 5 years, you haven't. The topics you guys choose to brag about thinking you know more than everyone else have already been covered repeatedly. Yawn. The present is a better place to live. Your welcome to join us.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Rocky RocketMaster I think you put everything in prospective. You are 100% right.
    And what's up with Johnny feedback? Has he looked in the mirror lately? If not I'll make him one. Maybe if he understood that If you look at someone from the inside first. everything on the outside won't matter much.& Lighten up! Life's too short for getting up tight............Be Kool... Eric [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    P.S & Gus I pick'ed up 2 orchestra seats for Robert Plant June 26 In the beacon theater Should be a good show. Iv'e seen him last time with Page & Plant tour In 98 In N.J& great show.

  7. #27
    Stanly68
    Guest Stanly68's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, I love Cherie but I definitely am turned off by the sort of petty vitriol espoused by this Skunkboy. He definitely needs therapy. [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img] Hey dude, stop raining on our parade. [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Skunkboy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    New fans? Really? Where were they for the last 29 years?

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Skunkboy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The single only sold for $4.50. I bet the red vinyl may go for more. I sold my eons ago for like $20. No need for it once I got the cd.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Skunk, stop being a grouch.
    Gus' role is to make this messageboard user-friendly and he has always done a good job
    (that's friendly-user-friendly :-) )
    We know Cherie shows her gratitude and it is HER messageboard.
    Wasn't it you who didn't agree with 'all fans are equal but some are more equal than others'?
    All are welcome if they bring goodwill to Cherie.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic